UI / UX Designer
As a UI / UX Designer, you ensure that our webshops are provided with the latest technologies and implementations, and offer the best possible user experience. Together with the team, which consists of programmers and content specialists, you will meet challenges to lift our webshops to a higher level. With over five million unique visitors a year, through A/B tests you can quickly make a difference, and provide our clients with an ultimate user experience.
Our international organisation already operates in eight countries, and is still growing quickly. We are an online market leader in a number of niches in the Netherlands, as well as in Belgium, France, Germany, Austria, Spain, Italy, and the United Kingdom. We are looking for a UI / UX Designer for our webshops, and every country has its own practices in this field. With 15 webshops in different countries, you therefore have the opportunity of applying and implementing different insights in each one of them.
If you start working here, you will not only become part of a growing company but will also be offered training by us – and possibly also our international partners, and contribute to an energetic international corporate culture.
The person we are looking for
- has high analytic capacities and recognises opportunities on the basis of data;
- is a UI / UX master;
What you can expect from us
- a nice, diverse, and flexible job and a 36- to 40-hour working week;
- the possibility of performing your task anywhere, whether from home, with friends, in a café on the corner, or at one of our offices (near Amsterdam and Den Bosch);
- the option of attending in-house and external training sessions;
- ample possibilities to continue growing and developing;
- flexibility in doing your job the way you like best;
- short and informal lines of communication, both internally and externally;
- a good pension scheme;
- a travel allowance;
- a laptop;
- freedom in putting forward proposals that ensure you can do your job even more efficiently;
- and, of course, the possibility of testing and using our products yourself.
Do you consider yourself to be the perfect candidate for this vacancy and for our organisation? Are you inquisitive, and have ideas about how to lift our platforms to a higher level with new functionalities?
Do you meet our profile criteria, and would you be able to complement them even further with your experience? If so, please send your CV with a detailed cover letter via this website. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Niels van de Ven on +31 (0)6 46380469.
**Please do not respond unless you have a serious interest in this vacancy.**